How to Dress for A Feel-Good Spring (592)
(NewsUSA) - With spring just around the corner, there's no better time to refresh your look and brighten your mood. So, pick up a new pair of vintage jeggings, mix it up with pretty utility details, and let those pedi-ready toes come out and play.
Whether you want to brighten up your closet now from the dreary winter blacks and grays (or later), or get ready for that spring-break vacation in between, you can find everything you need at maurices store or at maurices.com.
For more inspiration, follow these tips to spruce up your wardrobe:
* Mix in pretty utility: Give your outfit a pretty utility twist with the must-have trend of the season. Pair feminine tops featuring eyelet and ruffles with utility weekender pants for now, or an effortless utility romper for later. Want to dress up your look in a dash? Try a pretty top with a button-up skirt that's anything but expected. Tie it all together with jewelry, wedge sandals, and dinner plans.
* Layer on the compliments: Get into the swing of spring with kimonos, dusters and oversized denim jackets you can count on from brrr to brighter days ahead. Try a lightweight floral kimono over a tee (and under a jacket if you still need one) or make a statement with a longer-length duster cardi or denim trench jacket you'll wear again. Finish the look with flyaway pants or jeans for an outfit that's oh-so good.
* Say hello to 24/7 tees and tanks: Tee up spring in 24/7 tees and tanks with endless versatility and irresistible softness that feel as good as they look. You'll love how easy they are to style. Dress it up with an animal print tee paired back with bengaline pants and a blazer or keep it laid back with a drop-shoulder tee in floral or stripes with maurices' Everflex jeans, so good you'll want to live in them - now with new details, washes and crop lengths just in time for spring.
* Spring forward in throwback denim: Authentic vintage jeggings that feel as good as your favorite pair of broken-in jeans, with more washes, destruction, rises, sizes and fits than ever before. For effortless comfy style, pair with a floral tank and denim jacket or try a baseball tee with white or gray sneakers … perfect for all of those last-minute plans that keep popping up.
* Jumpsuits, dresses, all yeses: Say hello to instant spring outfits with new pretty dresses or flattering jumpsuits you can effortlessly pull off. To dress up your look for date night, add heels and jewelry or keep it casual for brunch or a coffee run with sneakers and a denim jacket.
* Pair skirts with graphic tees:?Make a fun statement by pairing graphic tees with skirts this season. Just pick the tee (and skirt) that speaks to you, style it with a front tuck and you're out the door in five. Another instant outfit? Done and done!
* Work in confidence: Long story short ... from work tops that wow to popular bengaline pants, you'll find yourself making more plans to go from nine to whenever. Whether you've got an interview lined up or want to make a good first impression, our bengaline pants are extra flattering, know how to work around the clock, and now come in a spring-ready crop.
Want more ways to feel good?
Follow @maurices on Instagram for outfit inspiration that's sure to make your day or visit your nearest maurices store to book a free styling session.